It's a great day to be an EAGLE!
Students Succeed and Lead
Together We All Achieve
Our learning environment provides proactive and effective communication between staff, students, and parents which ensures student success.
- Parents, you may begin paying school fees online through the My School Bucks Store. My School Bucks Store
- 1st Day of school for 1st-5th Grade group B students will be September 8th, 2020.
- 1st Day of school for 1st-5th Grade group A students will be September 9th, 2020.
- LOA Students: please click on the attached link to access LPSS's Device Agreement
- LPSS Device Agreement
***LPSS Updated Reopening Plan***
If you would like to register your child for Carencro Heights, You may register online at https://jpams.lpssonline.com/register/ if they are new to the district. Please be advised that you will need to upload the required documents listed below for your registration to be fully processed.
If you are trying to register a current LPSS student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be glad to help. You can also find more information at https://www.lpssonline.com/site15.php
Documents required for New Registration
1. Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card
3. Immunization Records
4. Last Report Card from Previous School
5. Verification of Address (MUST be a current GAS, ELECTRIC, or WATER bill with the name and address printed on the bill or a Verification of Service from the utility company) People who do not have a utility bill in their name may register by providing the following three items:
- 1) A utility bill in the name of the person they live with AND,
- 2) A current (within 30 days) notarized statement from that person saying the parent and the child live with them at that address AND,
- 3) A disconnect notice from prior utilities OR a state or federal document that is mailed to the parent at that address (WIC, food stamps, disability checks, tax documents)
If your address has changed since last school year, please email your child’s name and new address along with verification of address to mlzenon@lpssonline. **Your address will only be updated if verification is provided. The requirements for verification of address are the same as new registrations.
To access Parent Portal:
*If you are new to the parent portal, please follow the link below for instructions on how to set up your account:
(The student's PSN number is the last 5 digits of their Social Security Number. If no social was provided, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.)