Highland Preschool Academy
Do you have a 3 or 4 year old child? The Highland Elementary
Preschool Academy is a great way to start your child's education. Highland is
proud to extend the Highland experience by offering preschool opportunities.
Offered for children 3 and 4 years old by October 1st of the
current school year
Classes held Monday - Friday
Highland Preschool follows the Littleton Public School calendar (except for PLC days, we have regular schedule.)
Why Choose Highland Preschool Academy?
- Certified Teacher - Catherine Engel
- Familiarity - The children get to know the school and the
- Preschool teacher works with the kindergarten teachers to
develop a curriculum geared toward kindergarten expectations.
- Convenience - One drop off. Parents can drop off preschoolers
and then drop off older children that attend Highland Elementary
- Same holidays - Preschool follows the Littleton Public
- Excellent Resources - Highland Pre-K Academy incorporates
Music, P.E., Computer Lab, and Library into the weekly curriculum. The
preschoolers spend at least 1/2 hour a week each in the Computer Lab, Music,
P.E., and Library. Great use of playground equipment.
- Safe, nurturing environment