Click here to log in to Infinite Campus (check your grades)
We look forward to helping our students to become successful, lifelong learners. On the Mt. Antero Core teachers, parents, and students work together as a united team.
Mt. Antero has high expectations for academic achievement.
Our curriculum is based on Colorado State Standards. To help our students engage in learning we plan rigorous, relevant, active lessons. Students will have opportunities to extend their learning through activities and projects. We hope to make connections between classes so students will use their learning in meaningful ways.
How To Be Successful...
1. Be prompt to class and seated by the bell.
2. Bring paper, writing utensils and other necessary supplies daily.
3. Write your homework in your agenda for each class.
4. Actively listen to and follow directions.
5. Complete all class assignments on time and with pride.
6. Follow class procedures for make up work.
7. Communicate with parents and teachers.
8. Respect is a Euclid Core Value!
9. Contribute to the learning environment in a positive way.
10. Own it...an education lasts a lifetime!