Quarter 3 elective Sign Up
MS Sports Team Pictures for the Yearbook
If you have been on a team in the fall, are currently on a basketball team, or think you will play a spring sport, you should have signed up to get your picture taken. Pictures will be taken during 8th period on Thursday, December 22. Questions ask or email Mrs. Reisler.
Welcome to Middle School Activities!
Thank you to the parents who organized this year's calendar of activities!
Welcome to 2016-2017 School Year! We are excited to be a part of making this school year a blast!
Below is a list of this school year’s Middle School Activities (and each activity's leaders).
If parents would like to volunteer or help out with one of these events please contact these individuals directly. Their information should be on the LA Directory or contact Pam Shaw at email@example.com.
1) MS Street Dance-September 9th 6:30-8:30pm (8th grade only til 9pm) - Ami Patel & Lucinda Radlauer
Click here for permission slip
2) MS Corn Maze - October 14, 7-9pm at Chatfield Botanic Garden - Lynette Liburdi & Sheri Muscianisi
3) MS Tubing Trip- Megan Abeyta and Mark Radlauer
4) MS End of the year party - Marti Olsen & Katie Kern
5) Thanksgiving Break Lunches - April Douchane
6) 8th Grade Trip Fundraiser - Pam Shaw
The dates for some of these activities have not been determined. As soon as, the dates are determined they will be posted on the LA Website. You will also receive emails regarding each activity.
There will only be one fundraiser for the 8th Grade Trip. Pam Shaw will communicate with the 8th Grade Students and their family about this opportunity.
Have a fabulous 2016-2017 school year!
- LA Middle School Activities Committee
Middle School Information
Littleton Academy's Middle School provides a content-rich, academically rigorous education in a supportive environment. Students are encouraged to develop as outstanding learners, citizens and leaders.
Check it out: