The KED Program provides a safe and supervised environment of enrichment activities for children. The program focuses on child-centered care, which complements the school day experiences of Littleton Academy kindergarten students.
As an enrichment program, extended day activities promote the development of healthy and age appropriate leisure time pursuits. Through the program, children learn to function comfortably, cooperatively and positively with one another.KED has the same policies and procedures as Kindergarten and the rest
of Littleton Academy.
LITTLETON ACADEMY KED
The Littleton Academy KED is licensed by the Colorado State Department of Human Services to accept children from age 5 and in Littleton Academy Kindergarten. We are currently inspected by the Department of Health and Littleton Fire Department to ensure a safe, clean and healthy setting for your children. The program accepts children without regard to race, religion, sex, or national origin.
1. This program is being made available as a service to the Littleton Academy community.
2. Registration forms are available at the Littleton Academy School office and through the kindergarten registration process.
3. Applications for registration will be accepted on the maximum number of spaces available.
4. There is a $50.00, non-refundable, one time registration fee, per child, and must accompany all registration applications. All required paperwork must be completed prior to your child attending the program.
5. Checks only, made out to Littleton Academy.
6. If the number of registrations exceeds the space available, application priority will be given based on lottery priority.
7. Should the parent or guardian wish to withdraw from the KED program, 30 days notice is required.
8. Should Littleton Academy KED program be discontinued, 30 day written notice will be provided.
9. A parent/guardian who wishes to file a complaint about KED child care, may do so with the Principal.