School-Age Child Care (SACC)
Our Mission Statement:"To provide a high quality before/after and summer program which promotes a safe, enjoyable, age-appropriate activities, in a nurturing environment, for the children attending Centennial Academy."
SACC (School Age Child Care) is a nonprofit organization which aides the community by providing a before and after school child care program. The Colorado State Department of Human Services licenses the Centennial program, which accepts children from kindergarten through fifth grade. SACC is located right here at Centennial Academy. We offer the following child care programs:
- Before school child care from 6:30am to 8:15am
- After school child care from 3:15pm to 6:00pm
- Full day program (during non-student days) from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Late Start Days Professional Learning Community (PLC) 6:30am - 10:15am
- Early Dismissals from 12:38pm to 6:00pm
- Summer program from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- SACC provides a safe and supervised program of fun recreational and enrichment activities such as field trips, sports, arts and crafts, cooking, and science projects that focuses on child-centered care, which compliments the school-day experience.
- $19.00 for before and after child care,
- $8.00 for morning child care only
- $11.00 for afternoon child care only.
- $15.00 for PLC day child care (late starts)
- $17.00 for Early Dismissals
- $33.00 for full days (non-student day) per child. Field trips are included.
- $35.00 for 2017 summer program per child per day. Field trips are included.
Families with more than one child will receive a 10% discount for the second child. No discount on full or non-student days. We have a two-day per week minimum. SACC is open on Teacher In-service days and during parent/teacher conferences offering your child a variety of fun field trips and activities. We will be closed when the district is closed for all major holidays, including Spring and Winter break. There are 10 PLC late-start days built into the Littleton Public School calendar. Two PLC fee structures are available to meet parent needs.
Please note, students must register for all 10 PLC days. For more information, please contact: Erin Wilcoxon, Program Manager, at 303-347-4444.
To register, please complete a registration packet for each child who will be attending. Enclose a check for $25.00 (per family) annual registration fee. Space is limited, so sign up today!
2016 - 2017 Fall Enrollment is in process. Please complete the Enrollment Packet (below). Enrollment will close once we reach capacity.
Please see the below items to be completed before your child can attend our SACC program.
- Centennial SACC 2016-2017 Fall/Spring Registration Form
- 2016-2017 SACC Parent Policy Handbook
- February 2017 Calendar*
- March 2017 Calendar*
- April 2017 Calendar*
- May 2017 Calendar*
- *In order for your child to attend our SACC program, (besides completing the Enrollment packet - Registration Form, and returning page 2 of the Parent Handbook, signed) you must complete a monthly SACC calendar. The calendar, reserves a spot for your child. Space is limited. Calendars are due a week before the month begins.
- Summer 2017 - Registration will begin Monday April 3rd. Please check back near that time to find the Enrollment Packet; Registration Form, Page 2 of the Parent Policy Handbook returned and signed, and the 2017 Summer Calendar. Please hand deliver your Summer Enrollment Packet (do not send via email). You may drop the Enrollment Packet off during school hours at the main office. Space is limited, once we reach capacity, we will close enrollment. You may click on our last years 2016 Summer Calendar below to see similar events for the 2017 Summer.
- Fall 2017 - Registration will begin Monday July 17th. Please check back near that time to find the Enrollment Packet.
You may either drop your child's Enrollment Packet at the main office, or turn in your Enrollment Packet at the SACC entrance (the NE entrance by the gym between 6:30-8:30 am).