Centennial SACC Program
Our Mission Statement:"To provide a high quality before/after and summer program which promotes a safe, enjoyable, age-appropriate activities, in a nurturing environment, for the children attending Centennial Academy."
SACC (School Age Child Care) is a nonprofit organization which aides the community by providing a before and after school child care program. The Colorado State Department of Human Services licenses the Centennial program, which accepts children from kindergarten through fifth grade. SACC is located right here at Centennial Academy. We offer the following child care programs:
- Before school child care from 6:30 am to 7:40 am. At 7:40 am SACC students will be dismissed to their appropriate school staff supervised playground. School starts at 7:50 am
- After school child care from 2:53 pm to 6:00pm
- Full day program (during non-student days) from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Late Start Days Professional Learning Community (PLC) 6:30 am -8:50 am
- Early Dismissals from 12:38pm to 6:00pm
- Summer program from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- SACC provides a safe and supervised program of fun recreational and enrichment activities such as field trips, sports, arts, and crafts, and science projects that focuses on child-centered care, which compliments the school-day experience.
Summer 2019 SACC Registration begins April 8th.
Fall 2019-2020 Registration begins July 8th.
In order for your child to attend our SACC program, please complete the Enrollment packet which includes :
- 1. Registration Form
- 2. Returning page 2 of the Parent Handbook, signed
- 3. SACC calendars. The completed calendar, reserves a spot for your child. Space is limited.
- Registration Form
- Parent Policy Handbook
- December Calendar
- January Calendar
- Credit Card Payment option
Fall 2018-2019 program fees.
- Before / After School Child Care Registration Fee $15.00 per child
- Before School Child Care (opens at 6:30am) $8.00
- Wednesday Late Start – One Hour Only (am) $5.00
- After School Child Care (after school until 6:00pm) $15.00
- Early Release (end of school until 6:00pm) $15.00
- *There are 4 elementary early release days during the school year.
- Non- student day (6:30am-6:00pm) $40.00
2019 Summer Registration Fee $25.00 per child
We have a two-day per week minimum. SACC is open on Teacher In-service days and during parent/teacher conferences offering your child a variety of fun field trips and activities. We will be closed when the district is closed for all major holidays, including Spring and Winter break.
Families sometimes inquire about assistance for School Age Child Care. As noted above, there are no state or district funds to support SACC fees. LPS SACC programs do accept Child Care Assistance Program or CCAP. CCAP helps eligible families with the cost of child care for children from birth to age 12. CCAP is not overseen by LPS. Parents interested in learning more about CCAP can find information at https://www.arapahoegov.com/420/Child-Care-Assistance.
For more information, please email: Erin Wilcoxon, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please complete a registration packet for each child who will be attending. Space is limited, so sign up today!