Study Center Manager
Study Center Teacher
Study Center students spend their time…
• completing homework.
• checking grades weekly.
• setting and making progress toward an academic goal.
• receiving help from teachers in the Study Center and their departments.
• using the Study Center laptops.
When their homework is done, Study Center students…
• watch videos related to what they are learning.
• talk with teachers.
• check grades, again.
• look at and plan for upcoming assignments.
• study for tests.
• organize their school materials.
• study for the ACT and SAT.
• explore colleges, careers, and volunteer opportunities.
• help peers with their work.
• determine their next semester schedule.
• write stories.
• create art, including drawing and coloring.
• listen to music.