I wanted to share some information with you about 2016-17 year so that you can plan accordingly. Listed below is general information about our classroom code of conduct, schedules, and supplies.
I. Code of Conduct:
Our Class Code of Conduct
1. Be RESPECTFUL.
2. Be Prepared.
3. Be Responsible.
4. Follow Directions.
5. Give only positive comments.
1. A verbal warning.
2. Move seat.
3. Time out in room. Separated from class.
4. Lunch detention. Practice appropriate behavior.
*** Severe inappropriate behavior results in immediate dismissal to the office and further consequences. ***
1. Erasable Colored Pencils
2. 1 inch ring binders (1 of each of the following colors: red, black and blue)
3. Package of play doh
4. 3 boxes of tissues
5. Package of everyday clean wipes
6. Glue sticks
7. Swim suit with towel. (Please make sure your child’s suit fits)
8. Any one of the following items: plastic silverware, sandwich bags, napkins, paper products or a Walmart gift card.
Thank you for your much needed support in your child’s education. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.