Our purpose is to assist the Board of Education, the High School Principal and the
Athletic Director in any way possible in the development of a healthy athletic program.
The Lowville Academy All-Sports Booster Club is a 501c3 Tax Exempt Non-Profit Organization
| UPCOMING ACTIVITIES: Next meeting |
|BOOSTER CLUB DOCUMENTS|
| What we fund...|
· Block L Awards Banquet
· Individual sports’ teams’ banquets
· Book scholarships for graduating athletes
· Athletic camp scholarships
· Athlete hardships
· Coaching clinics
· Captain’s pictures
· Yearbook ad
· Team special requests
· Booster Club Golf Tournament (3rd Saturday in July)
· Clothing Sales
· Spaghetti dinners
· Can and bottle drives
· Soda machines
· Chicken BBQs
(see documents for more info)
· Tax exempt 501c3 donations
| Booster Club Officers|
Mary Anne Kingsley
Please contact any officer if you are interested in joing the Booster Club.
| How can you help|
· Support fundraising projects
· Join Booster Club
· Attend meetings
· Help at fundraising events
To be added to an email list or to make a tax exempt charitable donation contact the High School Office at 376-9015.
The Lowville Academy All- Sports Athletic Booster Club is a group of parents, coaches, school administrators and community members whose mission is to enrich the Lowville Academy High School athletic community by providing financial support for Lowville Academy High School athletic programs. Our Booster Club is 501C3 compliant (tax exempt status) and is most appreciative of any and all financial donations!
We are dedicated to the continued support of our student athletes, coaching staff, and the athletic program. In addition to financial support, the Lowville Academy All-Sports Booster Club recognizes that participation in high school athletics benefits everyone and promotes opportunities to build and strengthen relationships among all involved: the student body, coaching and teaching staff, parents, and the community. The athletic program is an extension of the classroom and teaches lifelong lessons!
The Lowville All-Sports Booster Club strives to support athletic and academic excellence, promote sportsmanship, and maintain the history and tradition of excellence for all student athletes at Lowville Academy and Central High School.
Through a multitude of fund-raising activities, Lowville Academy All-Sports Booster Club provides:
- Proper equipment and accessory needs for needy student-athletes
- Sports Summer Camp opportunities for all student-athletes grades 7-12
- “Wish list” funding for Lowville Academy athletic teams
- Scholarships to graduating senior student-athletes
- Support for athletic “Pee-Wee” Programs at the primary and intermediate levels
- Miscellaneous support for all sports programs