Introduction to Big6
Immigration -Scholastic Website
Super 3 Presentation
Super 3 Song
By Michelle Rosen and Debra Halabis
(Sung to the tune of B-I-N-G-O)
Find out more about your state and places to visit by clicking either link.
1. Pick an animal.
2. Using the four square paper, write facts in your own words.
3. Remember to cite your source.
4. Now, write a paragraph in your BEST handwriting.
1. Fill in your passport with information about each country in your passport.
2. After you have all your information, your may draw the country flag.
1. Use Enchanted Learning Spider Website to find out about Spiders and take your Spider Quiz.
2. When finished you may explore World Book Encyclopedia for a spider of your choice.
3. Remember to READ carefully as you are doing READ Search (Research).
U.S. Symbols Research Project
1. Each Student will select one symbol to research. You will use the website below.
2. Make sure you take notes in your own words.
3. You will get to draw your symbol using kidpix and write some information about your symbol.
4.When everyone is finished, we will make a slideshow.
Do your best!
Symbols of Government Website
Writing a Letter