Welcome to Lockwood School’s Family Resource Center.
The Family Resource Center is here to;
* Help families build a partnership between school and home.
* Help families with questions, find answers.
* Help families work together.
Who can use the Family Resource Center?
* All families and individuals who are residents of Lockwood.
* Families that are doing fine and want to keep it that way.
* Families who may need an opportunity to share questions, concerns and ideas with others.
How can you get involved?
* Participate in offered programs.
* Volunteer time, talent and expertise.
* Donation of supplies, services, and equipment.
* Financial support.
* Corporate or individual sponsorship.
staffs the Family Resource Center.
The center is open school days 7:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Call 406-867-6213 or check the calendar for more information.
The staff is dedicated to providing you with:
Answers to your parenting questions and the community resources that can help.
Education through Love and Logic parenting classes.
Grade level parent/child activities and community family nights.
The Family Resource Center has an extensive Resource and Lending Library including:
Parenting books and pamphlets
Special needs information and books
Brochures that help ensure school success
Craft ideas for family fun
We are here to support you as you journey with your children through their school years. Come in and see what we have to offer you and your family