Welcome to the home of the Newport High Anchor!
Order your Yearbook!
Ordering your book - three options!
1. Go to https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/. Newport High's order number is 6855.
2. Bring payment to the school. You can make your payment with a check, cash, or card at the main office located in the East Campus.
You'll need your PIV# you received at registration to login.
Select the name of the student you're purchasing a yearbook for.
Choose "Items at Student's School."
Select "Yearbook" and then "Buy" to add the yearbook to your cart
You can click "Your family" on the left hand side if you have other students to order a book for, or you can click "Checkout" on the right hand side when you're ready to pay
Info for Seniors
1. Senior Photos are due December 2, 2022
Don’t procrastinate or you’ll end up with the “school photo” picture in the yearbook.
Your portrait will be printed vertically. If you submit a horizontal photo, we will have to crop it to fit a vertical frame. Therefore, headshots are going to look best
The yearbook staff and administration reserve the right not to publish images that are deemed offensive or otherwise inappropriate for a school publication.
Every senior should get their “school photo” taken during picture day—it will be used if no senior portrait is submitted
2. Senior quotes are also due December 2, 2022
Your quote must be school appropriate. Any inappropriate or questionable quotes will be rejected.
Be sure to submit your quote exactly as you want it printed. Check carefully for correct spelling and punctuation
3. How to submit your photo and quote?
Go to https://forms.gle/S11nwKM95bUBbuWU9. This will take you to a Google Form to submit your photo and quote. If this doesn’t work, you can email your photo and quote to email@example.com
4. Senior Salutes (baby ads) are available to purchase. Click here to purchase a Senior Salute. The deadline to order is October 31st, 2022