· Financial $9,260.46
· Mascot uniform - $300-$1,000.
· Flags $30 (still looking).
· Ribs – will sell if details can be finalized. Tickets – no refunds if not picked up. Only 1 rack of ribs per ticket. Officers will make final decision on whether we can do it or not. Motion – Christy B. 2nd – Mandi Lemming. Approved.
· Sell handwarmers for baseball and softball season.
· Walmart fundraiser November 5th– hot dogs and pop. Athletes will sell to raise money for mascot uniform. Motion – Christy B. 2nd - Christy L. Approved.
· Lincoln Lake Festival November 5th– Biscuits and gravy, fruit, donuts, hot dogs, burgers, chips, drinks. Motion – Christy B. 2nd – Mandi L. Approved.
· Prior to purchasing any item that is a nonrestockable item a bid. will have to be approved before the purchase. If purchase exceeds bid purchase will have to be brought before booster club for reapproval. Motion – Christy B. 2nd – Carmen H. Approved.
· Motion to pay $25 a piece (2 kids) to come in and clean after football game. Motion – Jana C. 2nd – Brad Approved.
· Motion to pay for booster club stickers for memberships. Motion – Dustin H. 2nd – Mandi L.
· Simple Simons Cards – 100 cards = $500 Will sell at concession stand and adults can sign out tickets to sell. Motion – Christy B. 2nd – Dustin H. Approved
Motion to adjourn Carmen H. 2nd by Tim R. Approved.
Next meeting November 8, 2011.
Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites