Send a request via HTTP POST to search for car services.
| Entry point||Method ||Description|
| /v1/biz/search.json||POST ||Search for suitable car services with results returned as JSON |
| /v1/biz/search.xml||POST ||Search for suitable car services with results returned as XML |
- Identical searches are cached on our servers for 3 minutes. For best performance, you should implement caching on your side and make sure your application does not send unnecessary requests. For example when a user sees search results, clicks on details for a result, then clicks their back button in quick succession, your application should not perform a new search.
- Parameters with ‘Y’ in the first column are mandatory. Requests that omit any mandatory parameters will return an error.
- Optional parameters are marked with an ‘N’ or ‘S’ in the first column.
- ‘S’ fields are special and if provided, the field is stored and automatically recalled when a reservation is booked. Use the ‘S’ fields to store the origin and destination addresses and other notations such as the flight number
- Fields Marked with F are Future features that are not intended for the initial release