(Current and Alumni)

Graduates before 2009 must use the Transcript Request Form (click on link at the bottom of the page). 
There is a $3.00 transcript fee. 

Graduates after 2010 may use parchment.

Please allow 24 hours to process transcript requests. See Mrs. Torres or your Guidance Counselor.  A Transcript Request Form must be completed to process your request. 

Seniors attending college! You must request your final transcript be sent through

1.    Go to

2.    Enter your account information or create an account if you haven’t done so and login

3.    At the top of the page, click “Deliver”

4.    Choose the college you want your final transcript sent to

5.    Click Save and Continue

6.    Under transcript type choose Next Grading period. (If after May 31- choose current transcript)

7.    Click Save and Continue

NOTE:  If you are sending your transcript to the NCAA, you must to send your transcript to your college AND the NCAA.

Oct 24, 2011, 8:54 AM