The Learning Registry is a new approach to capturing, sharing, and analyzing learning resource data to broaden the usefulness of digital content to benefit educators and learners.
The Learning Registry is not a website or repository… it's not a search engine… and it's not a replacement for the excellent sources of online learning content that already exist…
The Learning Registry is an open source technical system designed to facilitate the exchange of data behind the scenes, and an open community of resource creators, publishers, curators, and consumers who are collaborating to broadly share resources, as well as information about how those resources are used by educators in diverse learning environments across the Web.
Use & Share
Use the Learning Registry to share...
- metadata that describe learning resources
- ratings, reviews, comments, and other annotation data
- alignments to educational standards
- usage information such as favoriting, foldering, remixing, embedding, and other social metadata / paradata
- resource updates, relationships between resources, and other assertions
Technical specifications and implementation guides are available to help connect you to Learning Registry.
Join the Developer's Discussion Group and Mailing List.