Poster Created by CPHS Ad Agency Class- Instructor: Jim Tarvin
Use of Personally Owned Technology Devices
Each time a personally owned electronic device is used on LISD property or at a District sponsored event, the user agrees to the terms listed below:
- Use of personally owned devices on LISD property or at District sponsored events is governed by the District/campus administration.
- User will abide by all provisions outlined in the Acceptable Use Guidelines.
- Personally owned devices will only be connected to the network via the LISD Guest or BYOD Wireless access connection.
- Both LISD Guest access and BYOD access are provided on an as-is, as-available basis
- The LISD Guest and BYOD Wireless Network will provide filtered Internet access.
- Configuring personal devices to connect to the LISD Guest Wireless Network is the sole responsibility of the user.
- LISD does not provide technical support and assistance for personally owned devices.
- Leander ISD will not be held responsible for any physical damage, loss or theft of the personally owned device.
- Leander ISD will not be obligated to supply electrical power access for these devices.
- Employees connecting to the LISD network with any personally owned devices agree to adhere to all of the provisions of the Personal Use of Electronic Media (Policy DH).