Hi there! I'm Ms. Blaszak :)
Some fun facts about me:
- This is my second year teaching at the best school district in the Austin area.
- I grew up in Austin and graduated from Westwood High School.
- I have a BA in Literature from The University of North Texas.
- I just moved here from Frisco, TX where I taught Pre-AP English I and English III at Liberty High School.
- I moved to Austin to be closer to my parents.
- I have 2 AWESOME dogs.
- I love sports and enjoy going to the games to cheer my kids on.
- I enjoy going on owl prowls, riding my mountain bike in the woods, surfing, and watching tennis.
- I am certified in English and Special Education.