My name is Christie Chance, and this is my fifth year teaching at Vandegrift. I will be teaching Statistics and Pre-AP Geometry this year. For more information about your course, select the link on the left for your class. You will find information about the class, assignments, and guidelines to help you be successful this year.
Click here to view my welcome video.
Contact and Extra Help:
The best way to reach me is via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call and leave a message, (512)570-2300 extension 42321, and I will return your call within one school day.
I am available for extra help Tuesday and Thursday mornings 8:00-8:30.
Personal Supplies (see syllabus for specific course supplies):
- Three ring binder or dedicated math section in your "big" binder
- Spiral for notes (may use notebook paper)
- Notebook paper
- Graphing calculator (optional) - TI84+ if buying one
Community Supplies (to be left in classroom):
- 1 Package of 4 AAA batteries
- 1 Package of dry erase markers
- 1 Package of pencils
- 2 Boxes of facial tissue