At the February 18th meeting, the Board requested that staff consider potential elementary school zoning configurations for the opening of Elementary School 26 (EL26) in 2017-2018, using the Board Review process.
The process that will be used is as follows:
- District staff develop possible attendance zoning scenarios and present them to the Board of Trustees at consecutive scheduled meetings.
- Board recommends a scenario to be presented to the community for feedback.
- Staff will conduct at least two public feedback meetings to present the recommended scenario.
- Staff summarizes feedback and presents to the Board for review.
- Board reviews feedback.
- Staff makes necessary adjustments and presents to the Board.
- Board adopts zoning for 2017-18 school year.