Ms. Angelina Adams
Ms. Nanette Kennedy
Mrs. Sarah Coffee
Mrs. Gaby Monahan
Beginning April 3 to May 3, tutorials on Mondays & Wednesdays are dedicated to STAAR U.S. History Crash Course ONLY. Otherwise, you may make an appointment and/or attend tutorials with any U.S. History teacher.
*Other days & times with specific teacher by appointment only.
STAAR Crash Course starting
@ 8 AM
@ 8 AM
Procedure for Attending Tutorials:
- You must SIGN UP by filling out this U.S. History Tutorial Request Form (TRF).
- You also must PRINT the completed form & bring it with you to the tutorial.
- If you do not have the form, you will not be able to attend.
- Teachers will only be available if you sign up (otherwise, we may not be in our rooms).
- LUNCH TUTORIALS are only by appointment with the teacher.
- The printed form will serve as your tutorial pass.
Procedure for Submitting Late Work: Please fill this out:mLISD Eagle Techsperts:
Please stop by the Library from 8:15-8:45 a.m., Monday through Friday, for assistance with your mLISD device.
* mLISD: The window for mLISD is now open! Parents may pay the fees for 2017-2018 for student devices, guaranteeing that students will keep their computers through the summer and be ready to go on the 1st day of school. Students who are moving to VHS are expected to have a machine on the 1st day of school. Sign up early, and eliminate one more step in the fall Back to School process.
Click on the Eagle to get back to CRMS Home page.