At the February 5th meeting, the Board requested that staff consider potential high school zoning configurations for the opening of High School 6 (HS6)/Glenn High School (GHS), in 2016, using the Board Review process and with the understanding that GHS will open with 9th and 10th grades only.
The process that will be used is as follows:
- District staff develop possible attendance zoning scenarios and present them to the Board of Trustees at consecutive scheduled meetings.
- Board recommends a scenario to be presented to the community for feedback.
- Staff will conduct at least two public feedback meetings to present the recommended scenario.
- Staff summarizes feedback and presents to the Board for review.
- Board reviews feedback.
- Staff makes necessary adjustments and presents to the Board
- Board adopts zoning for 2016-17 school year.