Growing the Best Version of You!
Welcome back to another great school year. I hope that you have had a summer full of reading, playing, and making memories.
Have you ever been to the circus? All of the animals and performers in the circus have special talents that they have worked very hard to develop. They can dance, flip, tumble, balance, and climb. Just like the circus performers, you have many talents ~ you just need to work hard to develop them.
Your teachers, like the trainers in the circus are here to help you realize those talents. They will work with you one-on-one, in small groups, and with your whole class to discover your hidden talents. They will learn what motivates you, your fears, and your interests. They will push you to limits that you never thought you could reach. It is for this reason that North Elementary is the GREATEST PLACE on EARTH!
I am honored to serve the North community as one of your Assistant Principals. I am passionate about ensuring that our students have the best possible educational experience. In our journey together to be come responsible, hard-working, life-long learners, I encourage all of our students to consider the following words of Maya Angelou: "Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better."
- 2000 - 2001 ~ 4th grade teacher
- 2001 - 2011 ~ 5th grade teacher
- 2011 - 2013 ~ Math enrichment teacher
- 2013 - present ~ Assistant Principal
- Bachelors of Art degree in Elementary Education from Clemson University, 1998
- Masters of Education in Administration & Supervision from University of South Carolina, 2007
- Baking cakes, cookies, & cupcakes
- Watching my children play soccer, basketball, football & softball
- Learning about new technology
Phone Number: 803-283-9918
Office Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Between the hours of 7:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. I am available by appointment only.