Student Parking Lot to Close
As part of our construction project, the main student parking lot is being renovated into a beautiful multi-purpose field. As of March 23, 2015 this lot will be closed. Students will need to park in the lot behind our new building east of El Paseo.
Things you need to know:
· You will enter the parking lot at the entrance on El Paseo, it is a one-way only at this time.
· You will leave campus in the back of the lot on West Park (in front of Frenger Pool) it is a one-way only at this time.
· To get to class you must use the crosswalks. You can use the one near V-Wing or you may use the one at the light at the corner of El Paseo and Boutz. Your safety is our utmost concern therefore you must use the crosswalks to cross El Paseo, failure to do so may result in disciplinary consequences.
· The gate across from McDonalds will be closed. New walking path will be opened by the marquee.
· You will need an Off Campus sticker on your Student ID in order to go to the new parking lot during the school day, unless you have a pass from the attendance office.
· Students involved in after-school activities will be allowed to park in the area near the existing guard shack (close to the football field). These will be allowed by administration approval only. Please see Mr. Campos.
· Due to the unfamiliar parking and walking patterns we strongly recommend students arrive five minutes early before school and at lunch in order to be in class on time – tardy policy will still be in effect.
- to attain knowledge and skills
- to increase depth of knowledge
- to become college and career ready
- to connect high school experiences to real-world opportunities