- Friday, May 27, 2016 @ 2 PM - Lambda coffee hour at LBNL cafeteria
- Come buy a cup of coffee or tea and share in a baked treat provided by a member of the group. The coffee hour is a social gathering with no organized agenda.
- We are looking for volunteers to help organize coffee hours at our offsite locations. Please contact Tom Gallant at email@example.com if you are interested in helping.
- Friday, June 24, 2016 @ 2 PM - Lambda coffee hour at LBNL cafeteria
- This is a lab-wide event as part of our Pride Month activities.
- We need several volunteers to bring goodies to share!
- Friday, July 22, 2016 @ 2 PM - Lambda coffee hour at LBNL cafeteria
- Friday, August 26, 2016 @ 2 PM - Lambda coffee hour at LBNL cafeteria
- Friday, September 23, 2016 @ 2 PM - Lambda coffee hour at LBNL cafeteria
- Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 2 PM - Lambda coffee hour at LBNL cafeteria
- Friday, November 18, 2016 @ 2 PM - Lambda coffee hour at LBNL cafeteria
The LAMBDA Alliance and LAMBDA ERG are coming together to celebrate Pride Month!
Below is a list of the upcoming tentative activities being planned:
- We will hold a kick-off meeting on May 31st in the building 50 Auditorium at Noon
- Movie screening on June 7th in the building 66 Auditorium at 11:30AM
- Movie screening on June 14th in the building 50 Auditorium at 11:30 AM
- Movie screening on June 29th in the building 66 Auditorium at 11:30 AM
- Diversity and Inclusion Brown Bags with Division D&I Committee Members on June 9th in the building 50 Auditorium
- Offsite Happy Hour on June 10th at the White Horse Inn at 5pm (no host)
- Berkeley Lab's Pride Month Networking Event on June 16th
- Network with the Diversity and Inclusion Council, Women Scientists and Engineers Council, Lab managers, and employees; share the ERG's activities for the next fiscal year; and help the Lab community understand the needs of the LGBT population in the workplace;
- There will be a membership campaign to broaden the member base and increase participation in upcoming activities and events;
- We will also announce the launch of Berkeley Lab's Workplace Transition Guidelines for transgender employees, and share the roll-out plan for this best practice.
- Resource Fair up on June 22nd on the Cafeteria 'lawn' area during the lunch hour. Come and meet your local resource groups for your area and see what services they offer
- Confirmed attendance by the following groups
- Rainbow Community Center of Contra Costa County
- The Pacific Center in Berkeley
- Pending confirmations from:
- Spectrum LGBT Center in San Rafael
- San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Community Center
- Our Family Coalition
- UCB Gender Equity Resource Center
- Transgender Law Center
- LGBTQ Giants Night at AT&T Park on June 24th at AT&T Park at 7:15PM (Ticket purchase required)
- Lambda Coffee Hour on June 24th open to the entire Lab. Volunteers needed to bring baked goods.
- Diversity and Inclusion Brown Bags with Division D&I Committee Members on June 27th in the building 66 Auditorium
- Pride month wrap up meeting on June 30th at Noon in 54-130 Pers. Hall