Course starts: 21.3.2017 at 16.30-19 in Sisko Häikiö´s virtual classroom
Teacher(s): Sisko Häikiö
Student must bring his/her own USB Headset to successfully participate in iLinc-classes. A functioning microphone is a must!
If any questions, feel free to contact eLearning Services staff http://eoppimispalvelut.fi/?lang=eng
JOINING ILINC SESSIONS
1) Start your computer and internet connection, connect your headset to a USB port in your computer
2) Join to the virtual classroom https://ilinc.eoppimispalvelut.fi/join/ykmcm
3) Fill in your first name, last name and e-mail address and click "Submit"
4) The program will try to download iLinc client (join-session.exe), you must allow that and then run the file when it has downloaded.
5) You´ve entered virtual classroom
In case of trouble always call the support person on duty; the contact information of the support persons is available on the http://eoppimispalvelut.fi/?lang=eng On the same pages you can find more instructions and notifications.
This is how to check your audio settings before joining virtual classroom