Woodside Cemetery, Verity Parkway, 14th Avenue and Woodside Boulevard, Middletown, was organized June 16, 1891, and incorporated as the Woodside Cemetery Association of Middletown, filed June 23, 1891 with the Ohio Secretary of State at Columbus, Ohio articles of incorporation. The original five trustees of the organization were W. H. Johnson, James Lawrence, Dr. T. A. Dickey, V. C. Hatfield and William Caldwell. The original 100-acre tract was purchased from Dr. T. A. Dickey. The land was originally known as Winton Farm. Later land purchases increased the acreage to 135. The first burial was Dec. 31, 1891.