Wood, or Woods or Woods Station is in Section 12 of Reily Township on Stillwell-Beckett Road. It also has been called Rogersville and Boggerville.
Woods was established as a station on the Junction Railroad. It was name for John Woods, the president of the railroad. It was named by Hiram Pierson.
The Woods post office existed from Nov. 29, 1882, until Aug. 31, 1908. At milepost 35.22, it was listed as 9.8 miles from the Hamilton station and 4.3 miles from the Oxford station on a station list of the Cincinnati, Indianapolis & Western Railroad (now the CSX). It included a passenger platform and stock pen. The station was maintained in leased space.