Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎W‎ > ‎

Williams' Store

Williams' Store was a post office established March 10, 1819, and changed Feb. 28, 1834, to Somerville. The Milford Township village was laid out Oct. 7, 1831, by Jacob F. Rowe. Williams' Store was named after a New England family which opened a store there. John Williams also was the postmaster. (See Somerville)

Return to Index
Comments