Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎W‎ > ‎

West Middletown

West Middletown is in Madison Township, west of Middletown and the Great Miami River. It also has been known as Heno and Madison City. A post office was established as Heno Jan. 31, 1890, and changed to West Middletown April 5, 1907. It also was known as Madison Station, a stop on the Cincinnati, Hamilton & Dayton Railroad (now CSX).

Return to Index
Comments