Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎T‎ > ‎

Twinbrook Hills

Twinbrook Hills opened in May 1959 as a residential addition to Hamilton.

When announced the previous year, it was projected as 600 houses, plus apartments and a shopping center on 600 acres north of Millville Avenue and southwest of the tracks of the former Cincinnati, Indianapolis & Western Railroad (CSX). Major streets include Smalley Boulevard and Rockford Drive.

Twinbrook Hills derives its name from two creek s that crossed the area.

Return to Index
Comments