Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎S‎ > ‎

Station Road Schoolhouse

Station Road Schoolhouse, on Station Road, east of Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester Twp., was built in 1910. The two-room school and three-acre yard will be available for small community gatherings and events. The school is being renovated by West Chester Parks to reflect its history and as a place for meetings and exhibits. 


Return to Index
Comments