Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎S‎ > ‎

Shuler & Benninghofen Building

Shuler & Benninghofen Building or Shuler & Benninghofen Block was on the northeast corner of High and North Third streets from about 1885 until it was demolished in 1929. for about 40 years, it had housed the First National Bank, which completed a new structure on the site in early 1930s. Also see Shuler & Benninghofen Co


Return to Index
Comments