Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎S‎ > ‎

Sesquicentennial Chapel

Sesquicentennial Chapel on the Miami University campus in Oxford was a gift from alumni, students and friends in observance of Miami's 150th anniversary in 1959. It was completed that year. The chimes were a gift of the Delta Zeta, the first sorority on the Oxford campus. The chapel is on the southwest corner of Spring Street and Maple Avenue.


Return to Index
Comments