Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎S‎ > ‎

Selkirk

Selkirk also has been known as Auburn and Gandertown. A Selkirk post office operated from March 8, 1894, until Feb. 28, 1900. The community -- at the junction of Ross, Morgan, Reily and Hanover townships -- is on Hamilton-Scipio Road (Ohio 129) at the northern end of Morgan-Ross Road.


Return to Index
Comments