Rumple's Hall was at 102 Main Street, northwest corner of Main and North B streets. It was built and opened about 1857 by Daniel Rumple. The auditorium on the third floor of the Rumple Building hosted dramatic and musical events, dances and meetings. It was used extensively until the opening of Dixon's Opera House in 1866. ( See Opera House.) Street level retail operations have included the Beeler Drug Store (1867-1941), Burg's Men's Clothing (1941-2001) and Porcellana gift shop (2001-2003).