Rossville Theater, 509 Main Street, on south side of street, west of F Street, opened July 31, 1946, as a 596-seat movie theater. It was managed by George Turlukis for its original owners, Andrew Gosmeyer and Earl Brown. It closed as a movie theater about 1966 and was converted to a church. The location was listed as vacant in the 1967 and 1968 city directories. In the 1969 city directory, the Soul Winner Cathedral was listed at 509 Main Street. The building reopened about 1970 as the Cinema West Theater and operated for about 25 years until it closed March 31, 1994. It had been reconfigured in the 1980s as a two-screen theater. It reopened in July 1994 and closed in June 1996. Starting in the summer of 1997, it became the Hamilton Music Theater, featuring country music programs.