Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎R‎ > ‎

Ross Township

Ross Township-- also named for Senator James Ross (see previous entry) -- was one of the five original townships established May 10, 1803. The others were Fairfield, Lemon, Liberty and St. Clair. March 10, 1811, Morgan Township was formed by taking land from the western part of Ross Township.


Return to Index
Comments