Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎R‎ > ‎

Rogersville

Rogersville is in Reily Township on Stillwell-Beckett Road. It also is called Woods or Woods Station. It was established as a station on the Junction Railroad, and named by Hiram Pierson for John Woods, the president of the railroad. Wood post office was open from Nov. 29, 1882, until Aug. 31, 1908.

See Woods.


Return to Index
Comments