Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎P‎ > ‎

Pulley Bell Tower

Pulley Bell Tower, dedicated in the fall of 2001, is a carillon bell tower on the Miami University Campus in Oxford. It was a gift to the university from William Pulley, class of 1958, to honor his father, Verlin Pulley, class of 1925. It is at the southwest corner of Cook Field, Patterson Avenue (U. S. 27) and Oxford- Trenton Road (Ohio 73). It plays songs and rings 10 minutes before the hour for classes, at noon, in the evenings and during special occasions. (See entries for the Beta Bells, or the Beta Theta Pi Campanile, and Miami University.)


Return to Index
Comments