Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎P‎ > ‎

Parrish Auditorium

Parrish Auditorium, at 1601 University Blvd., on the Miami University Hamilton campus, is a 450-seat theater. It opened Feb. 23, 1973, with an open house as part of the 100th anniversary observance of the Home Federal Savings and Loan Association. It was named in honor of Oakey V. Parrish, a founder of the Home Loan and Building Association Feb. 21, 1873. In addition to university functions, the auditorium has been used by several community organizations, including Hamilton Civic Theater and Rotary Revels. 


Return to Index
Comments