Overpeck or Overpeck's Station is in St. Clair Twp. at the intersection of Sections 10, 11, 14 and 15. It was named for a pioneer resident, Isaac Overpeck. A post office operated from Feb. 25, 1850, until July 10, 1879, as Overpeck's Station. It was re-established from Feb. 29, 1880, until Nov. 29, 1882, as Overpeck. After 1851, Overpeck was a stop or station on the Cincinnati, Hamilton & Dayton Railroad, and after 1897 a stop on the interurban line between Hamilton and Trenton (originally the Cincinnati & Miami Valley Traction Company).