Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎N‎ > ‎

Normandy Heights

Normandy Heights is a subdivision built by the Grant Holiday Corp. between 1960 and 1962 east of Hamilton in Section 26 of Fairfield Township (Indian Springs) off Princeton Road (Ohio 129). The land was once part of the Urmston farm. The name is believed to have been chosen because one of the builders had served in the 1944 D-Day invasion of the Normandy Beaches in France.


Return to Index
Comments