Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎M‎ > ‎

McGuffey Hall

McGuffey Hall, built in 1909, Miami's centennial year, houses the School of Education and Allied Professions. It is named in honor of William Holmes McGuffey, Miami professor and author of children's school books. A statue of McGuffey is outside the building at the northeast corner of Spring Street and Campus Avenue in Oxford. (See McGuffey Museum.) 

Return to Index