Kerasotes Theatres Inc. operates two multi-screen theaters in Hamilton. The Danbarry Cinemas at 877 Northwest Washington Boulevard opened as a 10-screen theater complex Jan. 21, 1993. The Danbarry theaters were purchased Nov. 7, 1996, by Kerasotes Theatres Inc. and operated as the Dollar Cinema, a second-run, $1 theater. May 30, 1997, it was renamed Cinema 10 and operated by Kerasotes as a first-run theater. Kerasotes Theatres Inc. also built and opened the Showplace 8 theaters June 21, 1996, at 1451-1453 Main Street. The Main Street site included eight screens with a total of 1,650 seats.