Jericho -- also Jerico, Jericho Corners and Jerico Corner -- is a name found on opposite sides of Butler County, in Milford and Liberty townships. There was a Jericho post office from May 8, 1852, until Dec. 28, 1855, in Liberty Township. The community is at the eastern end of Princeton Road at Cincinnati-Dayton Road, immediately north of Bethany and east of Huntsville.
In Milford Township, the community was between Darrtown in Butler County and Morning Sun in Preble County. It was in Section 8 at the present intersection of Hamilton-Richmond Road (Ohio 177) and Somerville Road.