Indian Creek Church was a pioneer church on Indian Creek Road in Section 5 of Reily Twp. The church took its name from the nearby creek. The Regular Baptist Church of Christ on Indian Creek was formed July 28, 1810. The church and cemetery were preserved in the 1960s by the Butler County Historical Society and the Butler County Park District, and is now part of the MetroParks system. Indian Creek Pioneer Church and Burial Ground, 300 Indian Creek Road, now a three-acre park, was rededicated Sept. 23, 1963.