Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎H‎ > ‎

Happy Top

Happy Top was a name coined by residents of the area officially known as City View Heights. It is in Section 21 in St. Clair Township, on the west side of the Great Miami River, between Hamilton and New Miami. It was called Happy Top by some residents during the Prohibition era (1919-1933) because of the presence of several moonshine stills in the area.


Return to Index
Comments