Butler County Place Names‎ > ‎G‎ > ‎

Gregory Station

Gregory Station was a stockaded station built in 1791 by David Gregory, who was buried at the site after his death July 9, 1802. It was near a creek named for Gregory. It was in the southwest corner of Lemon Township on the site of the LeSourdsville Village Mobile Home Park, 5300 Hamilton-Middletown Road (Ohio 4), according to Scamyhorn and Steinle.


Return to Index
Comments