Freeman's Mill -- built in about 1800 by Abraham Freeman -- was on the Great Miami River and Dick's Creek near the site of Freeman's Station (see next entry). The mill, according to the 1882 county history, was a saw mill, "one of the earliest mills in the county on the river . . . about two miles above LeSourdsville."